Perfect Organic MCT Oil – The Purest MCT Oil On The Planet *(Depending on the distance and total weight an additional shipping surcharge may be applied)*
- Made from 100% Organic Sustainable Coconuts
- USDA Certified Organic
- 100% MCTs (C8 and C10) and Absolutely Nothing Else!
- In a Single Serving – 9 Grams of C8, 5 Grams of C10
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free and Non-GMO
- Perfect for Paleo and Keto Diets
- Fast Energy Boost For Your Body and Brain
- Batch Tested
- Low Heat Processing
- Just 1 Ingredient – USDA Organic Coconuts
- No palm, chemicals, trans-fats, fillers or GMOs
- 30 ounces, 59 servings per glass bottle
Give Your Body and Brain an Energy Boost
Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), also referred to as Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), are healthy fatty acids that bypass the digestive system and are quickly processed by the liver as an easily absorbed source of fast and sustainable energy for your body and brain!
MCTs, in addition to being a great source of physical energy are also essential to providing mental energy for your brain. Unlike other fatty acids, MCTs can be broken down into ketones and ketones can cross from the blood to the brain. This allows MCT Oil to act as high octane brain fuel!
The Health Benefits of MCT Oil
Consuming pure MCT Oil can have these potential benefits:
- Increase Energy Levels
- Improve Mental Clarity, Reduce Brain Fog
- Improve Mood
- Improve Gut Function and Digestion
- Support a Healthy Metabolism
- Aid In The Process of Reducing Stored Body Fat
- Promote Healthy Brain Function
- Keep Excess Inflammation in Check
- Promote Healthy Heart Function
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Variety of antimicrobial and anti-fungal effects
- Make You Smile
That last one really describes how you feel overall, when your body is filled with fuel and firing on all cylinders.
Getting MCTs from your diet is very challenging. Coconut Oil is about 62% MCT oils, but about 50% of that is Lauric Acid (C12), which many do not consider a true MCT. Dairy products are about 11% MCTs. Clearly getting significant amounts of MCTs from just food is not possible.
The problem then becomes, where can you find 100% Pure Organic MCT Oil…