kApex® is a one of a kind supplement designed to support a keto diet. Many people struggle with keto flu and digestive problems, which prevent them from fully benefiting from ketosis.
kApex® is a 100% plant-based formulation that supports a smooth transition into ketosis and reduces potential side effects of keto-adaptation by:
- Providing the digestive enzymes to help break down fats and proteins, along with dandelion root to increase bile flow
- Increasing mitochondrial function and fat burning pathway, which optimizes ketogenesis
- Boosting energy, cognitive function, and stamina
- Supporting healthy trace mineral levels
Optimize the digestive process
- Full-spectrum proteases and lipases that are active at a variety of acidity/alkalinity levels
- Dandelion root to stimulates healthy bile production and flow, and promotes liver health
- Betaine HCl supports healthy stomach acid levels, which is important for overall digestion and gut movement
- Astrazyme contains systemic plant-based enzymes and herbal extracts, which reduce gut inflammation and support an overall balanced immune response
- Mitochondrial/Energy Production/Fat Burning Support
- L-carnitine helps bring fatty acids into the mitochondria, which may help with fat loss
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) reduces oxidative stress and boosts mitochondria function, which have anti-aging effects
- InnoslimⓇ increases the AMPK pathway, which increases energy production in fat and muscle tissues
- Extracts of astragalus and Panax notoginseng in InnoslimⓇ and AstrazymeTM work as energy-boosting adaptogens. They boost brain function, combat fatigue, maintain metabolism, and promote performance in stressful situations, such as keto-adaptation.
- 7-keto DHEA promotes fat burning metabolism through PPAR-alpha. It also supports healthy metabolism and promotes weight loss in combination with diet and exercise.
- Trace minerals provide cofactors for metabolism and digestion
Improve keto, low-carb, and paleo digestion.
- Boosts AMPK (an enzyme that promotes energy production) in muscles by 52% and fat cells by 300%.
- Ups ATP (energy) in your liver by 22%, which makes the liver better at ketogenesis and detoxification.
- Amps adiponectin (a hormone from fat cells that promotes fat loss and healthy blood lipids, while balancing inflammation) by up to 248%.
- Improves sensitivity to important blood sugar regulating hormones by increasing glut4 by 488% in fat and muscle cells.
- Helps lower inflammation.
- Boosts cardiovascular health.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol.
- Support fat and protein digestion.
- Prevent digestive upset from high-fat meals.
- Aids digestion.
- Increases energy.
- Reduces keto flu and fatigue during keto-adaptation.
- Improves exercise performance, especially on a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
- Enhances fat loss (when combined with proper exercise and nutrition).
- Improves mitochondrial health and activates anti-aging pathways.